Academic board & statutes
The academic board was established for the first time at Ferdinand Porsche FernFH in the autumn semester of 2012/13. The composition and tasks are regulated in §10 of the FHStG (Federal Act on University of Applied Sciences Degree Programmes) and include
- All academic matters and decisions made at Ferdinand Porsche FernFH
- The awarding of academic degrees to graduates
- Together with the head of the academic board and the head of the study programme, implementation of matters and procedures relating to study.
Study and examination regulations and other regulations issued by the academic board are firmly established in the statutes of Ferdinand Porsche FernFH.
The Academic Board is composed of elected representatives of the heads of the degree programmes established at FernFH, teaching and research staff, and students. The Academic Board also elects a head and another person as his or her deputy.
Head of the Academic Board
- Martin Staudinger
- Christa Walenta
Representatives of the programme directors
- Tanja Adamcik, Programme director BA in Aging Services Management
- Herbert Schwarzenberger, Programme director MA in Business Administration and Psychology
- Peter Völkl, Programme director MA in Business Informatics
Representatives of teaching and research staff
- Anahid Aghamanoukjan, FernFH lecturer & researcher
- Monika Finsterwald, Applied researcher and education expert, clinical and health psychologist
- Thomas Györgyfalvay, DI Dr. Hermann Bühler GmbH
- Nina Miklavc, FernFH lecturer & researcher
- Martina Nitsch, FernFH lecturer & researcher
- Ingrid Wahl, FernFH lecturer & researcher
- Günther Wenzel, FernFH lecturer & researcher
- Barbara Wimmer, FernFH E-Learning & Web-Support Center
- Daniela Wolf, FernFH lecturer & researcher
Representatives of the students
- Thomas Fister (BA in Aging Services Management, 2016)
- Anna Kastner (BA in Business Informatics, 2018)
- Julia Schnabler-Regelsperger (MA in Business Informatics, 2020)
- Jakob Spötl (BA in Business Administration and Psychology, 2019)
The term of office of the Academic Board is three years.
Head of Academic Board