Certificate programme NPO Management Advanced
Academic NPO Manager
In cooperation with the Red Cross of Lower Austria, FernFH – Distance-Learning University of Applied Sciences - is offering the part-time certificate programme NPO Management.
The programme is intended to qualify graduates for management positions in rescue and social organisations and imparts skills in business management, legal and NPO marketing fields. The certificate programme will be held in two parts, whereby a certificate can be acquired after successful completion of the first two semesters (“Basic”, 20 ECTS). The designation “Academic NPO Manager” is awarded after successful completion of semesters three and four (“Advanced”).
After completing the advanced part of the certificate programme, participants can:
- Analyse their organisation (organisational unit) according to business and legal aspects, make decisions on the basis of these analyses and derive measures.
- Lead their employees and volunteers.
- Derive and evaluate fundraising measures for their functional level.
- Moderate meetings and events.
- Communicate competently in day-to-day management and
- Manage themselves professionally.
After successful completion of both parts (Basic and Advanced), the designation "Academic NPO Manager" is awarded.